What is Retinyl Palmitate? What Are The Beauty Benefits Of Retinyl Palmitate? How Is It Different Than Retinol?
Looking for something that will take care of all your skin care problems? Well, you and me both! Retinyl Palmitate will not take care of all your skin health problems but will help in reversing signs of aging.
But first, what is Retinyl Palmitate?
Saturated fatty acids are very important for the skin health. These fatty acids help in maintaining a healthy fat layer under the epidemic layer. This fat layer stops trans-epidermal loss of moisture and thus stops the skin from becoming dry, itchy and scaly.
Palmitic acids are one of the most important saturated fatty acids in our body. But with age, it is observed that the levels of palmitic acid can decrease by as much as 56%.
Retinol is just Vitamin A in its complete molecular form. Retinol plays a major role in skin cell regeneration and collagen production to boost skin rejuvenation.
Retinyl Palmitate is an ester of Palmitic Acids and Retinol. An ester is an organic compound which is formed when a hydrogen molecule of an acid gets replaced by an alkyl molecule. Retinyl Palmitate is one of the most necessary vitamins as it has a very small molecular structure.
Ok, all this information seems ok. But what are the benefits of Retinyl Palmitate? Will it helps me reverse the skins of aging? Will help me in getting rid of stubborn wrinkles and fine lines? Does it make our skin smoother and supple?
What if I have sensitive skin?
Here Are Some Of The Benefits Of Retinyl Palmitate:
- Helps in repairing skin cells that produce collagen and elastin. (two very important structural proteins)
- Encourages damaged and dead skin cells to complete their life cycle.
- By producing new healthy skin cells, wrinkles, lines and dark spots reduce significantly.
- Retinyl Palmitate has very small molecular structure and hence can reach even the deeper levels.
- Can be used on sensitive skin as well.
- One of the best exfoliation agent. Causes regular shedding of the epidermal layer to produce new skin cells.
- Helps in restructuring the dermal structure, thus regaining firmness of the skin.
- Rejuvenates skin from inside, thus ensuring benefits for a longer period.
- Helps skin to relax, thus making it smooth and even-textured.
How is Retinyl Palmitate different from Retinol?
Retinyl Palmitate Vs Retinol
Retinyl Palmitate gets converted into retinol after going inside the skin layers. Thus, you avoid the harshness of retinol and still get benefits of it.
Also, the molecular structure of Retinyl Palmitate is much smaller than retinol. This allows it to enter even the deeper levels of our skin and rejuvenate it from inside.
Retinyl Palmitate is much gentler than retinol and can be used on sensitive skin.
Are Online Skincare Products Any Good?
The short answer is, some of them are and some of them not so much. If trying before buying is your mantra, some of the skincare products with Retinyl Palmitate are available in a trial offer. Derma Nova Pro is an anti-aging and skin care cream with Retinyl Palmitate as its primary ingredient.
If you are a dude, you need something more suitable for your masculine skin. $ is a skin care cream for men is available in a risk free trial offer.
In this Risk Free Trial Offer, you are not charged for the product but have to pay a very small shipping and handling charge ($2-$5).
Here are the links to order your skincare products.