Do you keep searching homemade remedy to cure acne? Do you ever wonder if any organic treatment is available for acne? Products available in the market have various chemical substances that harm your skin. One must need a natural and organic remedy to treat skin issues. This problem is solved by essential oil – tea tree oil.
Tea tree oil has some magical healing characteristics. It cures acne and prevents it from developing further. This oil is obtained from a tree that is native to Australia.
Acne and pimple are basic and most common skin problem people face due to hormonal changes, environment, food habits etc. acne is formed when skin pores are clogged due to excessive production of sebum. Let us know the benefits of tea tree oil before knowing how to use it.
Tea Tree Oil Advantages
Tea tree oil is pale yellow to almost colorless in color and is obtained from the leaves of tree found in Australia. This oil is also known as melaleuca oil as it is extracted from plant Melaleuca alternifolia. Tea tree has unique properties that help to repair and protect your skin. Its most important qualities are antibacterial and antifungal.
- This oil is used to cure athlete’s foot. It helps in relieving the inflammation and itching on the skin. Mixed with olive oil and applied to the affected area gives the best results.
- You can apply tea tree oil on burns, cuts, and wounds to prevent it from getting septic as it has antimicrobial properties.
- Applying a drop or two of this oil on affected area would treat corns and warts.
- Insect bite and itching can be cured by applying tea tree oil.
- Put a few drops of this oil in water and take shower, this will help you get rid of all skin problems.
Relief From Acne Using Tea Tree Oil
Most frequently asked question is, do tea tree oil cure acne? Yes, tea tree is as effective as benzoyl peroxide that is artificially used to treat acne. Tea tree oil is the good and wise choice to treat your skin, especially oily and acne-prone skin.
- The antimicrobial and antifungal compound present in tea tree oil fights against bacteria that cause acne and pimple.
- Another important thing is that this oil penetrates deep into the skin and unblocks the clogged pores.
- This oil also removes dust and grease from the skin and protect it from oxidization. It functions as a solvent.
- You can add a drop or two in your bathing water to get rid of acne on the chest and other parts of the body.
- To sum it up together, tea tree oil has the following advantages:
- Removes dust and grease.
Remedies To Treat Acne Using Tea Tree Oil
- You will need a half glass of water, few drops of tea tree oil and cotton balls. Put drops of oil in water and dip cotton balls in the water. Apply this cotton to the entire face or affected area. After half an hour, apply moisturizer and leave it, do not wash your face. You can dip a cotton bud in tea tree oil and apply it on pimples, acne, and blisters to reduce swelling and redness.
- You will require few drops of tea tree oil, jojoba oil, and lavender oil. Mix all the oil in a bottle and stir well. Apply to the affected area. Use this daily to get results.
- You will require 1 tbsp. of coconut and almond oil and 4-5 drops of tea tree oil. Mix tea tree oil to 1 tbsp. of both the oils and apply on acne breakouts. Leave it for 2-3 hours and then rinse your face with lukewarm water.
- You will need 1 tbsp. baking soda and 2-3 drops of tea tree oil and water. Put water into baking soda to get a fine paste, mix tea tree oil to it and apply on your face. Gently massage your face with it and let it stay for about 3-5 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
- You will need 2 tbsp. of lemon juice and 5-6 drop of tea tree oil. Mix lemon juice and oil, apply it on the affected skin and let it dry naturally. First, wash your face with warm water and then with cold water.
- You will need calamine lotion and few drops of tea tree oil. Mix tea tree oil with this lotion and massage your face softly. Do this daily before sleeping.
Tea tree oil is an organic and natural that does not harm your skin. Some allergy may be developed in some people. The pregnant and breastfeeding mother should avoid using tea tree oil as it may cause contraction issue. If you have sensitive skin, dilute this oil and then use.
Hurry now! Get a bottle of tea tree oil and start treating your acne breakout. Kindly share your views with us about tea tree oil.