Does Your Bottom Hurt Too Much? Maybe You Should Consider This
Hemorrhoids also known as piles, it is a very common issue between both men and women. Basically, in this condition, your veins in your anus and lower rectum are swollen, just like varicose veins. The exact cause of hemorrhoids is not actually known. Hemorrhoids condition causes pain while straining during bowel movements or when the pressure on vein is increased during pregnancy. Hemorrhoids can be found inside the rectum or sometimes you can locate them around the anus.
It is a very common health issue the majority of people suffer from it, in some cases hemorrhoids is caused by itching, discomfort, and bleeding. A cloth form in hemorrhoid usually are not dangerous however, it can cause a lot of pain. Thus, it needs to be drained and lanced, nowadays you can find numerous options in the market to treat hemorrhoids. These options have been helpful for some people, but since it is expensive not everyone can afford it. but do not worry there are some home remedies which can help you in curing hemorrhoids.
What Causes Haemorrhoids?
When the veins around your anus are swelled or stretched due to pressure, when the pressure is increased in the lower rectum it causes hemorrhoids. Some of the other causes are:
- Low-fiber diet.
- Straining during bowel movements.
- Chronic diarrhea or constipation.
- Anal intercourse.
- Sitting for long periods of time on the toilet.
Mostly hemitheids are caused due to age, as you age the tissues that support the veins in your anus and rectum gets weak and lose.
How To Prevent Haemorrhoids?
You can prevent hemorrhoids by keeping your stools soft, then they would be able to pass easily. By following the steps mentioned below you can prevent hemorrhoids and reduce symptoms of hemorrhoids:
- Drink Plenty Of Fluids: By drinking lots of water like 6 to 8 glass and some other liquid, daily will help you to keep your stool soft.
- Eat High-Fibre Foods: to prevent hemorrhoids you must eat a lot of vegetables, whole grains, and fruits because it will soften your stool. It will also increase the bulk, this will help you in avoiding straining which causes hemorrhoids. You should also add fiber to your diet to prevents problems like gas.
- Exercise: This might be the last thing you would want to do during hemorrhoids, exercising daily will help you in preventing constipation and decrease pressure on veins. Excess weight also plays a major part in causing hemorrhoids and exercise can help you in losing weight.
There are some home remedies which can help you in treating your hemorrhoids naturally and effectively. These remedies are mentioned below:
- Apply Cold: This might sound weird but applying ice packs or cold compresses on your anus will help you in easing the swelling.
- Don’t Use Dry Toilet Paper: You must avoid using dry toilet paper, instead use wet toilet paper or moist towelettes, which does not have any alcohol. Because it will keep your anal area clean.