How To Treat Varicose Veins At Home
You may have noticed that in some people the veins around their calves and thighs are very well visible. This is not because their body fat is less, the reason behind this can be varicose veins, it is a condition in which their veins enlarged and more visible. It is because the poorly functioning valves or veins develop weakened walls. Varicose veins can cause fatigue, restless, pain and heaviness in the legs or feelings of burning, throbbing, tingling. In some cases, the appearance of bulging veins also bothers most people.
The most common causes of varicose veins are:
- Standing for a very long amount of time.
- Use of birth control pills.
- Hormonal change.
These are some of the common cause of the varicose veins, to treat it people spend a lot of money on medical treatments and surgical treatment. These methods are very expensive and will not give you a permanent thus, you should try natural remedies. There are various home remedies which will help you in decreasing the severity of varicose veins.
Here are some of the home remedies for varicose veins
Apple Cider Vinegar
One of the best ways of treating varicose veins is applying apple cider vinegar, it will improve your blood flow and also clean your body from the inside. Once the blood flow in your body is improved it will reduce the heaviness and swelling of varicose veins.
- Daily massaging the skin over varicose veins gently, using undiluted apple cider vinegar will. Do it every morning and at night before sleeping. Just using apple cider vinegar for few weeks will reduce the size of varicose veins.
- Make a mixture of apple cider vinegar, by taking 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and stir it well. Consume this mixture two times a day per day, drink it for at least once a month to see an effective result.
Garlic can be used to reduce the symptoms of varicose veins and inflammation. It also improves blood circulation by breaking up harmful toxins.
- Put six sliced garlic cloves in a glass of water.
- Take a jar and three oranges, extract the juice from the oranges into the jar and then add 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Wait for 12 hours and let the mixture sit.
- Take the solutions on your finger and massage it on the inflamed veins in a circulation motion for 15 minutes.
- Use a cotton cloth to cover the area and leave it on for a whole night.
- Do it daily for months.
- Cayenne pepper is one of the most common treatments for varicose veins, it is rich in vitamin C and bioflavonoids. Its properties will help in easing the pain of congested, swollen veins and increases blood circulation.
- Put a hot water in a cup and add 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper powder and stir it properly.
- Regularly drink this mixture within a month you will start seeing its effects.
These are some of the natural home remedies which will help you in treating varicose veins. Instead of spending your money on some expensive medical treatments and surgeries. It is better to do it naturally at home because it is safe, effective and also pocket-friendly.