How To Get Your Skin Glowing At Home
I am sure you want your skin to be radiant and picture perfect. I am sure you are doing your best, spending as much as your wallet would allow you to, to maintain its glow. But what if I tell you that you don’t have to anymore?
Here are 5 tips that you can easily follow at your home to get a glowing skin, without spending half of your month’s income.
Turmeric contains curcumin which has strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and helps to eliminate harmful radicals that damage the skin. It also enhances collagen production that keeps your skin supple and glowing.
- Mix ½-1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and 4 tablespoons of gram flour. To this add enough milk, curd or water to form a thick paste.
- Apply this to your face, neck and the rest of your body.
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes or until it dries.
- Rinse with plain water and scrub gently while doing so.
- Use this remedy at least once a week and feel the difference.
Feel your skin get brighter and fairer in no time!
Virgin Coconut Oil:
This remedy does wonders for the dry and dull skin. Coconut oil locks moisture in the skin and nourishes it with essential fatty acids. It gives you a glowing skin.
- Lightly warm up the coconut oil and apply it on your face and neck.
- Massage for a few minutes in gentle circular motions.
- Leave it overnight.
- Do this every night before going to bed.
- You can add some sugar to the oil and also use it as an exfoliator. You can do this once or twice a week.
- This is the ultimate solution to skin problems. Its nourishing and healing properties rejuvenate and hydrate your skin.
- Mix 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel, a pinch of turmeric, 1 teaspoon honey and a teaspoon of milk. Apply this mixture on your face evenly.
- Leave it on for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Apply this face pack twice a week.
Feel your skin get fairer in just a couple of weeks. The antioxidant properties in aloe vera help you get a brighter tone. It helps soothe inflammation from acne and heat boils.
This is an age-old formula for a healthy and radiant skin. Raw milk contains skin-friendly ingredients such as saturated fat, protein, calcium and Vitamin C.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of milk, 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon gram flour in a homogenous paste.
- Apply this face pack evenly all over your face and neck and let it rest until it dries off.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Apply this twice a week.
- This face pack keeps your skin healthy, glowing and firm.
Baking soda is known to be a brilliant exfoliator. It neutralizes the skin’s pH level and helps you get rid of dark patches and dead skin.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, ½ teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice, into an even paste.
- Clean your face with a face wash and apply this mixture on your damp face and neck.
- Massage your skin for 5-7 minutes in gentle circular motions.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cool water and pat it dry. Moisturise as usual.
- Apply this once a week.
These 5 inexpensive remedies work miracles as compared to expensive cosmetic methods that have side effects. Get glowing skin without worrying about skin troubles shooting up. Try these!