A toned body is always a confidence builder. The predominant reason for weight gain is the increase in cortisol level which is a stress hormone. Thus, for this reason, yoga can help you to lower your body cortisol level and naturally lose weight resulting in better mental clarity and active mood for the whole day.
What is Hot Yoga?
Yoga practiced in a hot room is known as hot yoga. This hot yoga helps to flush off the toxins in the body in form of sweat due to high temperature in the room. The heat and humid atmosphere present in the room helps you to have a hold on challenging Hatha Yogas with a sink and better poses.
This type of yoga involves the practice of 26 Hatha Yoga asanas under 400 C temperature for 90 minutes. The effect of hot yoga helps you with the satisfaction of a workout to be done and relieves your body from the oxidation damage stress.
Various Hot Yoga Poses For Weight Loss:
This is a chair pose stretch exercise that helps to lean your legs, knee, thigh and ankle muscles. It improves the body balance and decreases the weight by burning the stubborn fat in your body. This chair pose asana can be done in the following direction:
- Start with standing straight on your feet with an arm length distance between them.
- Move out your arms and palms downward facing.
- Imagine your about to sit and for that bend your knees only till your feet.
- Hold on for 30 sec and repeat the process.
Adho Mukha Svanasana:
This is a downward facing dog yoga pose that helps in strengthening of your abdominal muscles. It also helps to improve blood circulation and digestive system of your body. This asana can be performed as :
- By standing on all the fours i.e two hands and legs facing towards the ground and lifting your hips in an upward direction forming an inverted “V” shape.
- Make sure that your hands and legs be straight in a line position to your hips.
- Try holding this position and repeat the process for 20 times with a relaxation break of few secs after each.
It is a bridge pose asana that helps to tone your neck and chest. It behaves as a massage position for digestive organs and also helps in the stimulation of blood circulation. This asana can be done as:
- Start the asana by laying on the back with your knees bend and feet straight on the floor. Maintain an arm’s distance between your feet and place your arm on sides of your body. Lift up your body with head touched ground and trying touching your chin to the chest.
- Maintain the parallelity between the thighs and support your weight of the body with your arms.
- Hold this position for few minutes and repeat the process for 20 times after relaxing for a minute.
With these some hot yoga poses you can attain a lean and fit body with would work as a mood booster in your day to day activities.
Apart, from these some other yoga positions are:
Prasarita Padottanasana also known as wide-legged forward bend asana which helps to lean your waist muscles by burning complex fat present near waist sides.
Anjaneyasana, also known as lunge i.e a stretched hip pose asana that will help to tighten your hips.
Ardha Navasana was known as half boat pose which directly works on the ab muscles that helps to burn fat near your tummy.
Vriksasana, a tree pose asana that helps to maintain the tendency of balance in your body.
Vasisthasana i.e a side plank asana that works on the abs and helps to lose weight and make your shoulder and arms stronger.
Therefore, these asanas help to get a lean body and lose weight easily without any heavy workout exercises at the gym.