Finding hair on the hairbrush can be very disturbing, there are many women who suffer from the hair fall. To fix this issue women spend a lot of money behind surgeries and supplements to treat their hair surgeries. However, these surgeries do not give permanent result and sometimes they even damage hair health.
Thus, you should always use natural remedies to treat your hair fall, because your hair is like your crown. There is some effective natural solution to fix hair fall, you can perform this exercise in your house by using the right ingredients. The home remedies to treat hair fall are written below:
Since ancient times aloe Vera is used to treating various health issues, it can also treat your hair fall issue. For treating your hair fall Take a leaf from the Aloe Vera plant and follow these steps:
- Wash your hair first.
- Remove the pulp from the Aloe Vera leaf and apply it in your hair.
- Thoroughly massage your hair from top to bottom.
- Leave aloe Vera on your ahead for 15 minutes.
- Wash it after 15 minutes with cold water.
Aloe Vera helps in balancing pH levels of hair and scalp. It promotes hair growth by penetrates deep into the scalp.
- For this remedy, you require 10-12 leaves of neem and a container filled with water.
- Put the neem leaves in the water and boil it.
- Cool down the mixture.
- Now use this mixture to wash your hair.
- Applying this remedy once a week will enough to treat your health.
For this remedy, you only need 4-5 Indian gooseberries and lime juice or coconut oil.
- Fill a vessel with coconut oil and then add a dried gooseberry.
- Boil gooseberry in the coconut oil until it starts to appear black.
- Take a2tbs Greek yogurt, 1tbs honey, and 1 lemon.
- Extract a juice from a lemon, put a 2tbsp spoon of Greek yogurt in a bowl and add some honey.
- Make a paste from the ingredients.
- Apply the paste on your head from scalp till hair roots.
- Leave the paste on your hair for half an hour.
- After 30 minutes rinse it thoroughly with cold water.
- Apply this on your head at least once a week for getting effective result.
- To prepare this remedy you need 1tbsp ground licorice root, 1tbsp saffron, and 1 cup milk.
- Put milk in a cup and add saffron and ground licorice and then mix it.
- Apply the mixture on your bald spots and leave it overnight.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly in the morning.
- For this remedy, you require 1tbs henna and some beetroot leaves.
- Make a paste by grinding leaves and henna.
- Apply the paste on your scalp and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it with cold water.
- For better result do these 3 times a week.
- Take 2 green tea bags and 2-3 cups of hot water.
- Leave the green tea bags in the hot water and wait till its cooldowns.
- Removes tea bags and apply that solution on your hair.
- Now massage this solution on your head.
- You can use green tea solution as a conditioner, for better result use this procedure twice a week.
These are some natural home remedies which will help you in fighting hair fall and they will even make your hair strong and healthy. It is always better to use natural remedies to treat your hair.