Gram flour can be called as the most versatile and beneficial ingredient. You can find numerous DIY remedies on the internet that contains gram flour. Use it to make masks, scrub or packs as per your requirement.
Be it tanning to dull skin, gram flour is an excellent remedy to get rid of many such skin problems. Gram flour is also known to be beneficial for hair as well. Given below are some of the benefits of gram flour:
- Nourishes your hair
- Gives you acne-free face
- Removes tanning
- Get rid of dandruff
- Glowing skin
Benefits Of Gram Flour For Skin:
We all know how gram flour works wonder for the skin. It is an age-old ingredient which has been used in Ayurveda. Here are some of the benefits of this miraculous ingredient for your skin:
Excessive oil can lead to the appearance of pimples on your face. Gram flour can help in controlling the oil and reduce the pimple, eventually getting rid of it. Here is a DIY mask that can help you to achieve a pimple free face:
- Take 2 tbsp of gram flour and add 1 tbsp of honey in it
- Mix and form a paste-like consistency
- Apply the mixture and leave it for 15-20 minutes
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water
Tanning can affect your beautiful complexion and make your skin look uneven. There are some creams and treatments that promise to get rid of this tan. The problem arises at the time of pricing, these creams and treatment are usually expensive. Why waste your money on some chemical when you can get rid of tan from the thing available in your kitchen.
- Take 2 tbsp of gram flour
- Add a pinch of turmeric
- Pour some milk in it until you get the paste-like consistency
- Apply this paste on your face and rinse it off after some time.
A great Exfoliator:
We all need a great exfoliator to get rid of that nasty dead skin that can make you look dull. What can be better than a natural exfoliator, given below is an amazing DIY remedy that can help you to exfoliate dead skin?
- Take 1 tbsp of gram flour, rice flour, and almond flour
- Add a pinch of turmeric in it
- Add some yogurt
- Gently scrub the paste on your face
Benefits Of Gram Flour For Hair:
We all crave for long and silky hair that can make every a great hair day. Most of us invest in expensive shampoos, conditioners, and serums but sometimes all of these do not work.
Promotes Hair Growth:
Who doesn’t want luscious and voluminous hair? Gram flour promotes hair growth and makes your hair strong from the roots. Here is a way you can use gram flour to increase the density of your hair.
- Take 2 tbsp of gram flour and some olive oil
- Add yogurt to the paste
- Apply this mixture to your hair and wash it off
Get Rid Of Dandruff:
Dandruff is the most common problem faced, no matter if you have an oily scalp or dry you still can experience dandruff.
- Take 2 tbsp of gram flour
- Add 3 tbsp of curd
- Mix the paste well and apply it
- Keep it for 30 mins and wash it off
Adds A Shine:
Lack of care can make your hair look dull and lifeless. Add some shine to your hair by using gram flour to make a DIY hair mask, here are the steps:
- Take an egg white
- Add 2 tbsp of gram flour and 1 tsp of lemon
- Mix 1 tbsp of yogurt to form a paste
- Apply the mixture and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
This is how a simple ingredient such as gram flour can help you to get beautiful skin and bouncy hair.